here are my favorites for this week:
- desktop garden. our cats would totally eat the grass, but isn't it a-dorable? $24.
- bing cherries galore. remember how i'm addicted to dried bing cherries? well, this farm not only has them, but is super picky about which ones they sell; often discarding a huge percentage of the crop because they are just "not right." and! they are sun-dried, not dried by machine. i can't wait to try them (of course)! $8/lb., no-sulphur.
- cute tiny shoes. everyone seems to be having a baby (including two of my non-blogging friends), so my mind is gravitating toward all things bébé. look at these shoes! to die for! $30.
- "oh my god" paper. what's that expression? you know you were doing what you were meant to do when your heart goes pitter-pat? how can i tie my love of paper into actually making money instead of spending it on glorious items like this wrap (and others)?! holy smokes. $6.95/two sheets (two!).
- chic cotton collar. i like the design on this collar. a must-have for any stylish pup. love the brown one. starting at $22.
photo credits: flax art & design; bellaviva; modern tots; sprout home; barker & meowsky.
I'm still stuck on last Friday and the computer bag. I mentioned it a couple of times and now my husband wants me to show it to him. So, who knows...maybe I'll end up getting one for the holidays. (I just got some brown and orange sneakers that were really cheap on sale!)
Posted by: jodi101 | Nov 18, 2005 3:20:42 PM
didn't know if the email i sent made it past any potential spam filters, so i thought i'd drop by and give you the gist of things just to be safe.
here's the url for the ichthys n'chips: http://valiante.plugnpay.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-77-CP.html?L+scstore+zwml8776ff93fe93+1130289291
only $6.95+s&h too!
Posted by: Julia Sexson | Nov 18, 2005 9:40:06 PM
30$ is a lot of money for simple shoes (but they're cute, you're right)...I've been thinking that just like the wedding biz, one can get bankrupt with baby stuff, too. scary.
and whoa, first spam on a typepad blog!
Posted by: mademoiselle a. | Nov 20, 2005 8:19:45 AM
gush! gush! gush! the pink cupcake shoes are soooooo cute! Thanks for the link!
Posted by: SAJ | Nov 21, 2005 8:15:08 AM
That's a v. good price for the cherries. Even with shipping, I think ... the organic ones I have been buying are around a crazy $13 a pound.
Posted by: jen | Nov 21, 2005 9:17:12 AM
I am soooo going to by one of those desktop garden it is so cute. Thanks for the post
Posted by: Jessica | Nov 22, 2005 3:01:31 PM