here are my favorites for this week (the travel edition):
- recyclopedia stationery set, garden theme. write your "wish-you-were-heres" on these papers, made from recycled vintage books and encyclopedias. no need to bring your little black book if you pre-address them before you say bon voyage. from 4.50.
- hat with spf. this hat boasts a 50+ ultraviolet protection factor and a gigantic brim, so you can lounge on the sundeck a little safer. 60.
- pucci beach bag. though you probably couldn't guess from the pedestrian clothes i'm wearing right now, pucci is one of my favorite designers. this beach bag will make your beach strolls stylish. and it better for 690.
- to doodle and dream. put down that in style and write or draw your afternoon away. handmade in nepal. fair trade. 20.
- natural sunscreen. as an alternative to chemical-laden and possibly toxic sunscreen, benedetta offers a two-part system to protect you from harmful rays. 48.
photo credits: superfantastico . bliss . eluxury . mandala . benedetta